“Good Leadership Is Like Exercise. We Do Not See Any Improvement To Our Bodies With Day-To-Day Comparisons. In Fact, If We Only Compare The Way Our Bodies Look On A Given Day To How They Looked The Previous Day, We Would Think Our Efforts Had Been Wasted. It’s Only When We Compare Pictures Of Ourselves Over A Period Of Weeks Or Months That We Can See A Stark Difference. The Impact Of Leadership Is Best Judged Over Time.” –
“In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety.”
— Abraham Maslow
ANDRE MILLER (Former NBA Player) former Univ of Utah player
“Life is a grind,” Miller said. “You’ve got to do things the right way and no matter what you do, you’ve got to keep doing it. It’s never going to be good enough. You’ve got to always prove people wrong. You’ve got to always prove to people you’re serious about what you want to do, what you want to accomplish in life. It’s just a grind from early age to a grown man.”
John Wooden’s Strategy to find Happiness
1. Promise yourself that you will talk health, happiness, and prosperity as often as possible.
2. Promise yourself to make all your friends know there is something in them that is special and that you value.
3. Promise to think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best from yourself and others.
4. Promise to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
5. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
6. Promise to forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements in the future.
7. Promise to wear a cheerful appearance at all times and give every person you meet a smile.
8. Promise to give so much time improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
9. Promise to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit trouble to press on you.
Copyright ©. Fast Break Hoops. All rights reserved.